2020 Virtual Annual Meeting & Online Repository
September 9-11, 2020
This year’s conference theme of Making Measurement Matter has taken on a special significance amid the many societal changes accelerated by the pandemic. In collaboration with many of you, we have prepared a program that offers opportunities to learn, grow, connect, and celebrate some incredible work and achievements in the field. This virtual conference program features a wide range of content, including training sessions, expert panels on education policies, and sessions showcasing cutting edge measurement research.
The virtual Annual Meeting will be held on Wednesday, September 9 to Friday, September 11, 2020. The meeting will consist of live Coordinated Sessions and interactive networking opportunities. Sessions will run from roughly 11 AM – 6:30 PM EST.
We have invited our Paper, Poster, and Research Blitz Session presenters to upload their final paper to the Online Repository. Members will be able to view the program and read papers during breaks. Members will also be able to view our recorded Summer Series sessions through YouTube.
We look forward to seeing you in many virtual sessions!
Virtual Sessions Log In Here!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How much is registration?
- Registration is FREE to all NCME members. Non-members will not get access to the site. If you are interested in becoming an NCME member, click here to join.
- When will I get access to the site?
- NCME members will get access to the site on Friday, September 4th.
- My paper/poster was accepted for the 2020 Annual Meeting. When is the deadline to upload my final PDF to the Online Repository?
- The deadline to upload your final PDF to the site is Friday, August 21st.
- What if I do not load my paper by the deadline to the Online Repository?
- All papers will be listed on the online program unless requested for it to be withdrawn. NCME strongly encourages authors to upload their paper to the Online Repository or else NCME will not endorse the authors to indicate such in their vitas.
- I would like to make a presentation based on my paper in addition to uploading the paper to the online portal; is there a way for me to do that?
- Yes, you are welcome to create a YouTube video and send the link to NCME@talley.com. We will publish the link within the conference online portal.
- My paper was accepted, but I would like to withdraw my paper and resubmit it for the 2021 conference.
- If you wish to withdraw your paper, email NCME@talley.com. Your proposal will be removed from the program. If you would like, you can resubmit your proposal for consideration for the 2021 conference. It will go through the usual proposal review process for acceptance or rejection.
If you have questions on how to use the online platform, please contact NCME@talley.com
If you have questions regarding the content or scheduling of the program, please contact NCMEProgramChairs@talley.com