Each NCME committee has a graduate student member. The positions on these committees are voluntary, allowing graduate students to play an active role in the NCME community. The responsibilities of members are different for each committee.
Below is a list of the committees with graduate student openings for the April 2020- April 2021 year:
- Mission Fund Committee
- Digital Presence Committee
- Website Management sub-committee
- Membership Committee
- Outreach and Partnerships Committee
- Standards and Test Use Committee
- Graduate Students Issues Committee (2 openings - 1 member, 1 co-chair*)
Please email Maura O’Riordan at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information or to express interest in serving on any of the committees listed above.
Note: Term length for each opening is one year (April 2020- April 2021) with an optional second year (*co-chair term length is 2 years).